You are focusing on a constantly changing world and your business is managed by Visionaries.
“Growth has no limits; the sky is the target”
You are a young team of visionaries
- providing services / products in the segment of internet, social media, multimedia and other new communication technology,
- selling products/services by using modern distribution channels,
- with low initial capital and
- searching for additional venture capital to enlarge your vision.
You are trying new selling techniques and development approaches, you live the “agile-approach”. You dream about an IPO, a well established international corporation or an exit-scenario. But until then, you have to overcomer many barriers, setbacks and frustrating times.
Your big challenge is being attractive for Venture Capitalists and Business Angels
- having a good team of leaders, sales people and developers,
- having a service / product with potential,
- reporting the business KPIs and
- complying with legal regulations for tax and accounting.
In the first two stages of the life cycle of a start-up these reports and processes are more focused on monitoring sufficient liquidity, then develops step-by-step to more detailed analyses and reporting of KPIs, especially when it comes to the stage of “Scalability”.
You have to manage and monitor high rates of sales growth - but also huge losses with a huge cash burn rate.
How to do this all together? With the right team and the right tools by your side.